Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Greetings and Salutations...


So this is my first post.

I’m not sure if many people will be reading it but if you are, a big "Hello" and thanks for jumping on the bandwagon.

This blog was inspired by two fabulously stylish and already highly-regarded bloggers - L.A bohemian Rumi (Fashion Toast) and Brit hipster Kirsty (Thats Just My Vibe). I've poured over their pages for a while now and love their unabashed dedication to personal style.

"For Love Not Money" sums up my view of fashion - it doesn't matter how much it cost, it only matters how much you adore it. My wardrobe is a mish mash of (relatively) expensive labels, chain store jems, vintage lovelies and DIY projects.

Love it or hate it, I hope you stick around......



Very sweaty at a Grinspoon gig wearing....
NO FX Tee - Vintage from Wastelands, U.S___Acid Wash Jacket - Second Hand from Salvos Op-Shop, Aus___Skull Bandana - Vintage from Portobello Markets, U.K___Long Chain - Bought on sale from Forever New, Aus___Black Stud Bangle - Bardot, Aus

No comments: