Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Porcelain Pirate....


This jacket's on Pixie Market now for $120...feeling pretty good about my $20 eBay purchase right about now

Acid Wash Denim Cropped Biker Jacket - eBay . Striped L/S Tee - Salvos Op Shop . Jersey Fringe Necklace - Jodes/Platinum Evil DIY that I stole

Vintage Biker Boots - Stolen from Jodes/Platinum Evil

MINKPINK Body Con Dress - Gift from Jodes/Platinum Evil


Ahoy there from the work bathroom again.
.
I feel like a pirate for two reasons.
.
One - red and white stripes with blue always give me that visual.
.
Two - I've stolen a lot of this outfit from my sister (boots, dress, necklace and even stockings).
.
But that's what sisters are for right?
.
Shame she didn't have a Rhianna-esque studded eye patch.....

3 comments:

Abby said...

ohhh i love your bathroom shots, they are wonderful.
x

SONYA SOMEONE said...

Agreed.

DON LIKE FASHION said...

Love the outfit! Cute necklace and love your boots! I might get a vintage biker pair myself today, hope it all works out!

VC
Please Visit & Join

WWW.DONLIKEFASHION.TK