Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Porcelain Pirate....


This jacket's on Pixie Market now for $120...feeling pretty good about my $20 eBay purchase right about now

Acid Wash Denim Cropped Biker Jacket - eBay . Striped L/S Tee - Salvos Op Shop . Jersey Fringe Necklace - Jodes/Platinum Evil DIY that I stole

Vintage Biker Boots - Stolen from Jodes/Platinum Evil

MINKPINK Body Con Dress - Gift from Jodes/Platinum Evil


Ahoy there from the work bathroom again.
.
I feel like a pirate for two reasons.
.
One - red and white stripes with blue always give me that visual.
.
Two - I've stolen a lot of this outfit from my sister (boots, dress, necklace and even stockings).
.
But that's what sisters are for right?
.
Shame she didn't have a Rhianna-esque studded eye patch.....

4 comments:

Stompface said...

ohhh i love your bathroom shots, they are wonderful.
x

SONYA SOMEONE said...

Agreed.

ayo said...

Kenali dan Kunjungi Objek Wisata di Pandeglang
Keyword Kenali Pandeglang
Mohon dukungannya yach....?!
Semangat..semangat..!!
Agar terjalin tali silaturrahmi di antara kita.
Pandeglang telah hilang Kenali Si Dunia Aneh
Mari bersama Teknisi Komputer dalam kontes Kenali dan Kunjungi Objek Wisata di Pandeglang

DON LIKE FASHION said...

Love the outfit! Cute necklace and love your boots! I might get a vintage biker pair myself today, hope it all works out!

VC
Please Visit & Join

WWW.DONLIKEFASHION.TK