Thursday, September 3, 2009

Zig A Zig Ahhhh....


A friend bought platform sneakers just like these a few weeks back.
.
She decided they made her look too Harajuku Girl (she's Asian by the way).
.
Me being the nice person I am, offered to buy them off her.
.
Despite my punk tendancies I was, am and (viva) forever will be a Spice Girls tragic.
.
Scary was my fave.
.
These are a little more Baby Spice, but I still love them.
.
I've changed the white laces to black.
.
Will try and be a halfway decent blogger and get a shot of them on here soon......minus the nude bodysuit.

2 comments:

nina + seraina said...

ohhh i loved those
theyd look so sick on yooou

ayo said...

Kenali dan Kunjungi Objek Wisata di Pandeglang
Keyword Kenali Pandeglang
Mohon dukungannya yach....?!
Semangat..semangat..!!
Agar terjalin tali silaturrahmi di antara kita.
Pandeglang telah hilang Kenali Si Dunia Aneh
Mari bersama Teknisi Komputer dalam kontes Kenali dan Kunjungi Objek Wisata di Pandeglang