Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lost and Ebay Bound....


Here are two (not so flattering) shots from my pole performance at PoleOddessy.
.
This costume was a last-minute plan B (See previous posts for the original plan A costume).
.
For the record, I HATE flashing my midriff. These shots haven't changed my stance on the issue.
.
Three studs flew off while I danced, plus I lost one of my fave skull earrings.
.
A quick search on ebay led me to these lovlies - They're a chunky 1cm in height.....


During my ebay travels I also stumbled along this little number.
Long line, slouch, polka dots?
.
Yes, please.


6 comments:

SONYA SOMEONE said...

You are brave, so brave! Pole dancing before an audience in a flesh-baring costume is my worst nightmare, but you nail it! Epic boots too! X

Annabel said...

get that blazer! haha

pepperandchips.blogspot.com

nina + seraina said...

dude i heard you did really well it looks so hard!
aaannd thanks so much for the skirt i wore it tonight with a white tshirt half tucked in! im glad my love for velvet is out in the open
and if it makes you feel any better, i constantly lose jewellery, mainly rings i have fat fingers so that doesnt make much sense
Seraina X

Karla said...

Haha Serina's comment is so funny!

Love how you begin the post with intense pole images and soften it up with your ebay finds.. haha :)

Yes, I havnt actually seen the new love boots yet! My friend sent me that image but they are in the post and will keep you posted about teh results!!

Oh and yes- Definatly need to start considering a Bali adventure

xx

Rackk and Ruin said...

you look amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

Kenali dan Kunjungi Objek Wisata di Pandeglang
Keyword Kenali Pandeglang
Mohon dukungannya yach....?!
Semangat..semangat..!!
Agar terjalin tali silaturrahmi di antara kita.
Pandeglang telah hilang Kenali Si Dunia Aneh
Mari bersama Teknisi Komputer dalam kontes Kenali dan Kunjungi Objek Wisata di Pandeglang