Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Freak on a Leash....


As previously mentioned, I teach and learn pole.
.
Also previously mentioned, I have a show this week, a feisty little number to Korn's 'Freak on a Leash'.
.
I've had my costume planned for ages....

Cut Out EVIL TWIN Body Suit (Which I embellished with studs)

Cropped PVC Bustier with Lace-Up Back (Don't ask me why the pic is on it's side)



However a little dress rehearsal quickly revealed that this costume...errr, quickly revealed.
.
The high cut leg combined with vigourous activity had it wandering to places I prefer it wouldn't.
.
I now have a handful of days to find a replacement....
.
But on the plus side - The awesome studded bodysuit and the rad PVC bustier are new additions to my wardrobe.
.
Can't wait to wear that bustier over a slouchy white tee.....

No comments: